Ekibimizin Bir Parçası Olun
Ağımızda hedefimiz, işletmelerin açık ve entegre bir dijital pazarlama platformu üzerinden pazarlama faaliyetlerini optimize etmeleri ve iş hedefleriyle ilgili ölçülebilir sonuçlara ulaşmaları amacıyla dijital pazarlamadaki iddialarını artırmalarına yardımcı olmaktır. euro.message'da yaratıcılık, işbirliği ve yenilik kültürü sizleri bekliyor.
Tarih Pozisyon Lokasyon
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years experience, preferably on digital products and services.
- Experience in e-marketing strategy and managing projects.
- Technical knowledge of e-mail marketing (coding & design).
- Must have good communication skills.
- Customer oriented, self motivated and team player.
- Good command of both written and spoken English is a must.
- Developing relationships with customers, answer their questions via e-mail and phone.
- Communicating requests which comes through customers to the relevant departments.
- Working closely with HTML and design team.
In this exciting business development role, you are in charge of securing new business revenue by following best practices and procedures covering the complete sales process from developing a pipeline, to closing contracts.
Your area of responsibility
- Build a network and relationships with strategically important accounts from businesses of all different types but particularly ecommerce
- Develop and nurture a solid and well-qualified pipeline by actively prospecting using a mixture of cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up and leverage of existing relationships
- Independently close contracts with high frequency and value to meet and exceed individual and team productivity targets whilst also creating great long-term partnerships with our clients
- Effectively and independently deliver the Related Group message and demonstrate an in depth understanding of our full product suite to ensure the best solutions are offered and implemented
- Skilfully and efficiently negotiate contracts with clients, working in close harmony with management and business support functions to ensure the best on-boarding experience
- Take a high degree of accountability and responsibility in appropriately responding to RFP´s (Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals which are good for both client and the business)
- Demonstrate our full range of capabilities to prospects, where appropriate, in person or via web.
- Engage management and other departments, as and when appropriate, in order feedback market information and ensure that we continue to provide the best value products and services
- Follow the established sales process and continue to develop your own style and expertise
- Ensure all information for forecasting is accurately logged in our CRM system
- Contribute to team development and the general culture of the Company to ensure a positive and collaborative environment where people love to work
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years software sales experience with a proven track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets
- You should have experience selling complex software solutions to C and VP level - dealing with Marketing stake-holders would be ideal
- You should be a very strong communicator with ability to build instant rapport over the phone and in person.
- You should be very comfortable with direct calling and seeking out decision-makers for our products and services.
- Experience in the digital and marketing tech environment is preferable
- You should be a high achiever who really enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment with challenging KPIs where you are constantly challenged to develop and progress and who is happy to share their knowledge and skills with others
- Your written and spoken English should be of an excellent standard
In this role you are key to ensuring we create happy partnerships with our diverse client base. This requires expert knowledge, honest communication, and a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver the best.
Your area of responsibility
- Build great relationships with a portfolio of clients ensuring they are completely satisfied, totally engaged and stay with us for the long term
- Create a respected partnership and identify opportunities for us to help our clients improve their digital marketing activities and reduce their workload through integration of our best of breed products
- Work with senior stakeholders and business leaders to understand and assess their business objectives, promoting appropriate solutions that add value and help them achieve their goals
- Ensure we continually deliver exceptional customer service by collaboration with all our internal departments and act as the point of escalation for client-specific issues if they affect the relationship and/or revenues
- Strive to continually improve growth and delivery on your portfolio, closing opportunities and ensuring they are properly implemented
- Encourage your clients to share their great experiences to drive testimonials, case studies and references which help us create new business opportunities
- Take ownership and responsibility for all information regarding your portfolio ensuring our CRM and other information systems are accurate and up to date which are essential for reporting and forecasting and service delivery
- Ensure we obtain feedback from our clients and follow up on any improvement points by means of regular meetings and encouraging completion of satisfaction surveys
- You will be required to travel to and contact your clients regularly - we believe that, like any relationship, regular communication is essential to creating strong, long-term partnerships
- Ideally you should have 3-4 years in a client management role preferably in a digital marketing and/or technology environment
- Knowledge of E-Marketing or CRM is an advantage
- You are motivated to hit and exceed sales targets and service expectations and love to achieve new goals. You have a good sense of business awareness and can spot (and close) opportunities to increase our revenues
- You pride yourself on your expertise and in depth knowledge but love to learn new things and adapt to changing environments and product offerings
- You should have experience of using Salesforce or other CRM tools and have a strong understanding of technology being very proficient in use of MS Office services (e.g. Project, Access, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- You are a really strong communicator with the ability to build rapport easily. You will need to be equally at home dealing with the challenges of client management and the pressure of presenting to large groups at senior level
- Your written and verbal skills are excellent
- You are positive and self-motivated, able to work both individually and as part of a team inspiring the best in yourself and those around you
- You like to share your knowledge and help others improve and perform at their best
Yetenekli, motivasyonu yüksek çalışma arkadaşlarını ekibimize bekliyoruz. Bize Katılın!
We have received your application. Thank you.
Error occured, please try again.
euro.message Entegre Pazarlama Bulutu, İstanbul, Hamburg ve Dubai ofisleriyle, dijital pazarlama uzmanlarıyla küresel piyasadaki varlığını genişletmeye devam ediyor.
euro.message olarak dinamik ekibimizi sürekli geliştirme doğrultusunda hareket eden, ilerici ve vizyon sahibi bir markayız.HAKKIMIZDA